Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 01:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because they wanted to?  Because they're at a rally with political connotations and therefore they chose to wear clothing that demonstrated their political affiliation?  Maybe we should ban teenagers from wearing MAGA hats like John Yarmuth D-KY wants to, because that's not an infringement of the 1A at all.

I see a lot of people asking where the adults were.  Is the Native American man who intentionally got in these kids faces not an adult?  Is he not responsible for creating the situation?  As for the smile, I guess you can't even smile anymore, it's an aggressive act.  Twitter idiots, including prominent Dem politicians are calling these kids out.  Some are asking for them to be doxed, some are asking for them to be physically attacked.  Some are complaining about their weaponized smirks of privilege.  Also, shame on that old man for blatantly lying about what happened.  

This incident is a line in the sand for me.  It really shows just how skewed the media is and how insane the far left has become.  If you have any issue with these kids then you're part of the problem, and it's not an insignificant one.

Personally, I have no issue with kids. They are kids and they do what kids do. If their parents and adults in their lives fill their minds with certain thoughts, such as the need for children to appear at political rallies, becoming indoctrinated in religious or political ideologies or even racist, sexist or other behaviors, then that really isn't the kids' fault. The fault would lie with the adults who feel so incredibly insecure in the base tenets and merits of whatever belief they are pressing that they feel it necessary to force feed it to a younger generation (since, obviously, they won't pick it up on their own in the future if it isn't forced down their throats).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Bengalzona - 01-21-2019, 01:52 PM