Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 06:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: CNN showed you could make money by giving "news" all the time.  FOX really showed how you could mix opinion with "news" and attract one audience that will never leave.

But as I've said before guys like Paul Harvey were doing that years before CNN and FOX.

It's not new...there's just more of it available and more ways for people to complain about "the other side".

Fox News did crank it up a notch, but more importantly they really started the trend of having non-news shows on their news network. They will tell you flat out that some of their programming is entertainment and not news. The sake can probably go for the other networks, as well.

IF IT IS NOT NEWS, THEN IT SHOULDN'T BE ON A NEWS NETWORK!!!

It's not like in a newspaper where you have a section clearly indicating it is the opinion section, or even the website where you can put "OPINION" in big bold letters. Though even if you did slap the word across O'Reilly's face you'd still have morons hanging on his every word, just like you have people ignoring the opinion heading on articles. Whatever
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Belsnickel - 01-21-2019, 06:23 PM