Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 05:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're making things up again!  STOP!  They were not shouting at the African Americans!  The African Americans were shouting at them!
Because the NA was clearly causing a disruption by even going into the crowd to beat his drum and the boy was trying to diffuse the situation!  

If you watched more videos and got more information on the event, which I'm currently 1000% positive you did not, then you'd see that another NA was harshly speaking to another student nearby and telling him that white people stole their land and all sorts of other insults, and the student is laughing in his responses, but not being hostile.

Brad, I watched a long video of everything that happened.  Before the Native even showed up there was a shouting match between the students and the Black guys.  At one point the students went nuts and a guy tore his shirt off.  There was plenty of yapping going both ways.  The students were not just minding their own business.  That is clear from the point when the teacher is trying to calm them down and tell them to back up.

The native did nothing to incite an incident.  He just walked up playing his drum.  He was not yelling or screaming or anything.  The students went into some hokey American Indian type chant and some of them even started doing the tomahawk chop to mock him.

The most telling point is that you feel it was an "insult" to be told that the white man stole the Native Americans land.  In other words you acted just like the high school kids in this video.  You got pissed off at the truth and took it as an insult.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - fredtoast - 01-21-2019, 06:51 PM