Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brad, I watched a long video of everything that happened.  Before the Native even showed up there was a shouting match between the students and the Black guys.  At one point the students went nuts and a guy tore his shirt off.  There was plenty of yapping going both ways.  The students were not just minding their own business.  That is clear from the point when the teacher is trying to calm them down and tell them to back up.

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.......  STOP!!

Do some research!  The kid ripping off his shirt is part of the school spirit cheers that they always do at sporting events!  He wasn't doing it near the NA!  Once again, you're looking for a reason to hate without knowing anything about the situation, just like the media.

And there was no "shouting match" but rather the black guys shouting at the students and the students remaining fairly calm in their responses.  The protestors even told a black student that the white kids were going to "harvest his organs," and that he was hanging out with  “racists,” “bigots,” “white crackers,” “fa****s,” and “incest kids.”

How is the majority doing school chants not minding their own business? How was them standing around and being approached by an adult not minding their own business?
(01-21-2019, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The native did nothing to incite an incident.  He just walked up playing his drum.  He was not yelling or screaming or anything.  The students went into some hokey American Indian type chant and some of them even started doing the tomahawk chop to mock him.

He walked up to and in the middle of the group, and then started playing his drums INCHES FROM THE STUDENT'S FACE!  Please explain how that is not inciting the incident?

THREE STUDENTS (maybe two) did the tomahawk chop that people do (or did, until recently) at Braves games, FSU games, etc., because they didn't know what else to do, and that was after the man got in the boy's face!

Might have been wrong, but they're teens and it was only a few and they thought they were just playing along, not doing it out of hate.

(01-21-2019, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The most telling point is that you feel it was an "insult" to be told that the white man stole the Native Americans land.  In other words you acted just like the high school kids in this video.  You got pissed off at the truth and took it as an insult.

When did I get pissed?  When did the kids get pissed?

I'm trying to explain what was happening and, like always, you're trying to redirect and make it sound like something is going on that's not to avoid facts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - BFritz21 - 01-21-2019, 07:42 PM