Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-22-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did address the content of the post. You stated we don't need to be over there because we are needed over here (you used bolded words and all); I simply said go spend a month over there and see where we are needed most.

"I have a small cut on my toe, my neighbor has an amputated foot; somebody get me a BandAid"

I'm sorry you feel it is silly to address immigration in a thread about the living conditions in other countries and our desire to leave it status quo; my apologies. 

I'm just surprised that those that usually bang the huperson rights drum are pretty much saying "F' em"

Not only did you not address the content of the post, you didn't even understand it because I didn't say that. Did you honestly think I was saying we need to bring the military over here to deal with child molestors? Confused

Try reading again. I said
Quote:If we can't fix this sort of our problem in our own country, what in the world makes you think we have the means to solve it in another?

I've never endorsed the idea of allowing desperate, impoverished human beings to sneak over the border so that they can then be exploited by business. You're confused as usual.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - GodHatesBengals - 09-22-2015, 02:06 PM