Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do
(01-22-2019, 08:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: True.  However, I think Vigil looks really good when he was next to a healthy Burfict.  Much like an offensive line, you need talent across the board at LB or the entire unit will suffer.  I think a more aggressive scheme, with a higher blitz rate, will benefit Vigil a great deal.  The guy has speed and can strike when he is only worried about his assignment.  

I really hope Devin White falls to us and he is the next Odell Thurman (without the issues...sorry, but I had to say it for the jinx factor).  

Get White, and a FA LB that grades out as solid in coverage with good speed, and Vigil and you have a pretty solid starting three.  I think Evans is decent enough for depth.  I would also look at a later round draft pick of a hybrid safety/LB that could be groomed to be a third down guy.  

Agree, like somebody said the other day when Vigil is your best LBer things go to hell. Vigil however being your 3rd best LBer and he's able to play to his strength and would be a pretty good backer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do - bengalfan74 - 01-22-2019, 10:55 AM