Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing......
(01-22-2019, 12:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Amen

I'm in no way saying Brady isn't the goat......but the reason the Patriots are going to their 1,000 Super Bowl is because Brady had a super clean pocket on 95% of his drop backs ! It's not because some dude lined up off sides on a play. 

Brady is as cool of a customer as they come.  He is mister clutch, that is a large part of his GOAT status.  That being said, Darth Hoodie went 10-6 with Matt friggin Cassell. Darth Hoodie continues to outcoach everyone he goes up against nearly every time, even with a declining Brady and no names all over the roster.  

A lot of people underestimate coaching......he wasn't Parcells' right hand man for nothing.

(01-22-2019, 01:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Again 1,000% agree

Marvin was completely inflexible in his decisions ! Redmond was playing RG and that's final until he finally took him out at the end of the season.
He refused to try anything except his way ! We're running plays A,B,C, and D and you either get it done or else. Ross IMHO is a perfect example ! Perhaps he'll still be a flop under ZT ? but I have a feeling some eyes are gonna be opened.

I think you're right.  Like I said, unless this guy is a complete nimrod (I don't think he is), we'll likely see some improvement by just doing some things a lot differently than the last staff did.  The team is not completely devoid of talent.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing...... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-22-2019, 01:28 PM