Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-22-2015, 02:24 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Well it's certainly a warranted apology, but in addition to being sorry, you should also try to solve this recurring problem.

At no time did I say "we don't need to be over there because we need to fix things over here", as the quote I provided demonstrated. That is called a strawman argument. As for you having "no idea" why I brought it up, interestingly enough, in that same exact quote, I make it crystal clear to any thinking human being why I brought them up together.

So let's try this one last time... "If we can't fix this sort of our problem in our own country, what in the world makes you think we have the means to solve it in another?" In other words, we cannot apparently end child molestation here, yet it seems some want us to end it there; so the question is what are the means by which we can end it there when we apparently cannot end it here.

Feel free to read this several dozen times if necessary. Remember: the bolded words are key.

Got it. Thanks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - bfine32 - 09-22-2015, 02:30 PM