Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many waitresses have you dated in your life?
Update, I asked her out (her Dad is always literally within 2 ft of her, haha, makes it fun). She gave me the "I've been seeing someone the past couple months, we're seeing if it goes anywhere" line.

I think many beautiful women are "seeing if it goes anywhere" with someone and aren't "single" for long, anyway I took that as a rejection so I left. (if she's saying the truth or not lol)

IMO it doesn't take a couple months to know if you're into someone, at least for guys it's known after the 1st date. She's chasing someone I'd guess, but she knows where I stand now. I did give her a few funny compliments and gestures before asking her out, I didn't leave it in any awkward state where I couldn't go back there again, so I move on for now. Her Dad seems to love me, just a strange situation compared to normal lol.

I could just continue on like that conversation didn't happen and continue being nice, because I think she was feeling me out and I jumped the gun (based on "I'm seeing if it goes somewhere with someone else"), although the percentage chance of me being right with those thoughts is low lol, I also don't want some woman who is easily swayed, she'd have to show more interest in me later on.

My coworker years ago got up at lunch, approached a table of women, and he said "I find you attractive, what's your favorite dessert? I'd like to buy it for you." About a year later he slept with one of them - hah.

I've been online dating for a long time, it's deteriorated my skills in asking a "stranger" out in real life. It's embarrassing how many "Shannons" I have in my phone (maybe 20). I don't remember anything about them. Online dating is not good for you lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many waitresses have you dated in your life? - reuben.ahmed - 01-24-2019, 12:22 PM