Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you trade Mc Carron to the Cowboys ?
(09-22-2015, 01:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize Brandon Weeden isn't a sexy option at QB, but he's been there for 2 seasons, has starting experience (not GOOD starting experience, but it's there) and he has been running with the first team because Romo apparently gets like 2 days off per week all season.  Suggesting they'd put McCarron in over Weeden if we gave him to the Cowboys for free might actually be a stretch.

Why are we talking about even hypothetically trading McCarron anyways?  Has Dalton played so well in the first 2 weeks that we are 100% sure we don't need a backup QB now?  So we get a 3rd round pick for McCarron and then hope we don't need to get Josh Johnson off the street mid-season?

I don't see them getting any better than a 5th for him.  I know that "it moved a little" when we saw McCarron in the 3rd preseason game, but I don't think any other team (or fan base for that matter) think of McCarron the way we do here.  He's still an unproven commodity.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mc Carron to the Cowboys ? - jason - 09-22-2015, 04:36 PM