Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Friday and Another Indictment (Roger Stone)
(01-25-2019, 10:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Because I'm still convinced he never thought he would win.  He would have been much better off losing and having rallies that would have attracted thousands of people talking about how he was robbed and how terrible Hillary is doing.  That's his dream job.

I agree he thought he'd never win, but I don't think he wanted to lose.

Had Hillary won, not only would Trump be doing what you describe, and very effectively, but millions would still be imagining that had Trump won, China would be "playing fair" or severely punished. The jihadists would be on the run world wide and world respect for the US and office of presidency would be on the rise.  We'd be out of NATO, or they'd be "paying up." NK would be sorted out. The SWAMP would be almost drained. And we'd have better, cheaper, healthcare, and a wall--paid for by Mexico. 

Hillary would be in the way of all that, and a terrible risk to national security given her server scandal, not to mention an ongoing pay-for-play scandal as foreign governments and corporations who contributed to the Clinton foundation got or were perceived to get special access.  Profiting from the Office was an IMPEACHABLE offense according to hyper Constitutionalists a few years back.  The groundswell of populism would likely have expanded as the Clintons continued to get-away-with-breaking-the-rules-while-ordinary-people-cannot.'  There would be complaints about the expanded role of family-member bill Clinton in formulating policy and perhaps even representing US foreign policy abroad--though not elected. No one would know how difficult the healthcare issue is. Republicans would still control the House, campaiging in 2018 for honest, transparent government and national security.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Friday and Another Indictment (Roger Stone) - Dill - 01-25-2019, 03:13 PM
Roger Stone arrested by FBI - BmorePat87 - 01-25-2019, 09:20 AM