Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else hate SB parties?
(01-24-2019, 10:25 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm able to tune people out rather well.....lol.  

You must have a lot of people that complain in your life. I do it to. I'm pretty excellent. When it comes a wife in menopause, I AM KING! Although, I am a good husband. She will tell you herself (after 5 minutes of telling you everything in the world and under the sun of what I fail at in marriage).  Hilarious
(01-24-2019, 09:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Enjoy them personally.

Always drove up to atend the West Carrollton VFW posts SB party every year when my father was alive.

Really miss those days.

I miss the super bowl chili cook offs at the VFW. I never won any of them but it was fun. VFW is a cool place to chill with really grounded brothers that have a different outlook on life. I've been a lifetime member for 25yrs. The "missing soldiers table" doesnt mean a lot to a guest. However, I find myself staring sometimes, by myself, in imagination of the story of who could have been sitting there, but sacrificed his position for the love of God, Family and fellow soldier.  Sad

The last SB party I attended was when Matt Light was playing with the Patriots (Matt is a hometown kid, well, was when I lived in Greenville. Now I live in Curtis Enis hometown where I grew up and went to school with his older brother) and it was a blast. It's been several years. I did get to meet him when I was Sr. Vice Commander of the VFW, and several players from other teams were with him for a charity. Watched them play poker in a private room we had and also he invited me to the bar, which I went, and conversed with several of the players. He let my ex where his SB ring for a few minutes. Glad he didn't know her like I did or he wouldn't have done it. LOL HO!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else hate SB parties? - motoarch - 01-24-2019, 09:24 AM
RE: Anyone else hate SB parties? - Stewy - 01-24-2019, 09:53 AM
RE: Anyone else hate SB parties? - HarleyDog - 01-25-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Anyone else hate SB parties? - Sled21 - 01-26-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Anyone else hate SB parties? - CKwi88 - 01-27-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Anyone else hate SB parties? - jason - 01-28-2019, 10:13 AM