Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(01-25-2019, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 01:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks can debate all day was Trump "right" in standing his ground as long as he did, but nobody can deny the language being used such as "caved" is meant to be destructive rather than constructive. Furthermore, Schurmur's comments about hoping Trump "learned his lesson" will do absolutely nothing to work toward a bi-partisan deal

(01-28-2019, 01:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope they all learned a lesson. The Left had 0 problem weaponizing people's livelihood when the sticking point was DACA.

None of that changes the fact that the language being used is of a mocking nature.

(01-28-2019, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fred, I have no idea why you continue to engage in debate with me; you always wind up looking foolish. I hope you've learned your lesson.

(01-28-2019, 05:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you look to belittle when you state "I hope you've learned your lesson". And even if you don't consider it as such; it's damn sure not defending Trump.  But that's for another thread.

Perhaps I shouldn't retaliate when you question my integrity. You know what they say about arguing with fools.

(01-29-2019, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope we all learned a lesson...

(01-29-2019, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess I go back more to the question in the OP and my original reply:

Was Shurmer saying "I hope Trump learned his lesson" honorable?

I get it's politics and the common theme is to pick a side. This is why I hope Shultz runs as an Independent and gets some steam. We as a popultion are not so much divided by an ideology as we are party. 
Dead Horse  

I left out all the quotes explaining how this was not a slight a slur or "stooping to Trump's level" because it seems you do not care.
Schumer's statement is honorable, correct and right...you go ahead and define it anyway you like.
Violin
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - GMDino - 01-30-2019, 12:48 AM