Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-22-2015, 03:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then let them all live together in your neighborhood.   With your children running around.  

The fact salon is giving these people a voice is disturbing.   They are dangerous and a ticking time bomb.   And allowing them to glamorize themselves or play on the sympathy of others is wrong.  

You don't let predators run around when their prey is defenseless.

Ok, as long as all the straight people who are going to rape your wife live in your neighborhood.  Look, I'll say this one more time so you can dismiss it and I can know it has merit:  the only reason every pedophile is a ticking time bomb is because the only ones you hear about are the ones who are being arrested and offending.

Not every pedophile is a predator, just like every straight guy isn't a threat to rape your wife, or anyone's wife.  I would bet dollars to donuts there is at least one person in your neighborhood who is attracted to children but doesn't offend, so no one knows.  They aren't all ticking time bombs, sorry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Nately120 - 09-22-2015, 11:24 PM