Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton on Dana Perino's show tomorrow
(01-31-2019, 10:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Andy will be on Dana's show on Fox News tomorrow, talking about what he and several other QB's are doing to help stop sex trafficking during events like the Superbowl. And since they made a shitload of arrests already in Atlanta, should be interesting....

Heard this from my mother last night, great man Dalton.

(02-01-2019, 06:48 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: They say that it's the #1 sex trafficking event in the world year in year out.  It's good that dudes like Dalton are helping to spread awareness and send the creeps running.

No doubt, this shit needs to stop.

(02-01-2019, 11:43 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Do you know who the other QBs are by chance?  That's stand up on all of their parts.  Hat's off.

I heard Rodgers was one of them cause my mom actually recognized his name but she doesn't follow football so she didn't recognize the other QB. She only knows about Dalton cause of me and i speak of how good of a man he is. This is just more proof of this, great cause.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton on Dana Perino's show tomorrow - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-01-2019, 11:48 AM