Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-22-2015, 11:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think I get what you are saying and agree.
If we treat ALL potential pedophiles as if they were already offenders, what is left to keep them from acting on the urges ?
They would think that if they are going to be demonized, then the spoils might as well be obtained.
Very fair and logical thought process.

Again, I'm not even caring about them so much as the principle.  It's like someone who is pro gun control saying 

"I think the media should NOT report anything about people safely using guns, owning guns without killing anyone, storing guns, or using guns for legitimate home defense because it makes people think guns are good when guns really just kill people."  In that world we only hear about guns when people use them to go on shooting sprees or commit murder.  That is going to lead people to think that people with guns are always crazy killers and then people would say

"Ok pal if YOU think guns are so safe maybe you'd like all the people who own guns to live in YOUR neighborhood!"

It's just self-serving non-thinking, and that stuff is a bit scary because the media has been used to control people's perception in that manner before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Nately120 - 09-22-2015, 11:55 PM