Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gov. Ralph Northam ‘deeply sorry’ after photo emerges from his 1984 yearbook...
(02-01-2019, 10:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, let's see here..  He's got one photo of himself in a straw hat, looking like a plantation owner's son, another showing him lounging next to his Corvette, and then the blackface/klan photo.  And, this is a man who has already graduated from VMI, and is in Medical School.  How much of a kid are you still, by the time you're in Medical School??

Nothing about any of those photos jumps out at me and says, "There's a great young Scientist, about to embark upon a medical career.".  If anything, he was simply flaunting how much better he is, than the rest of us.  The kind of "privileged kid" that could get away with untold deeds that the rest of us would get held to the fire for.

As I said it was 40 years ago and he's had a lifetime of service since then.

It we choose to sow we better be prepared to reap. For me, what he's done the last few decades speaks more than a yearbook photo and nothing in his nearly last 1/2 century point to his being a racist.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gov. Ralph Northam ‘deeply sorry’ after photo emerges from his 1984 yearbook... - bfine32 - 02-01-2019, 11:10 PM