Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a left handed relief pitcher.
Another sinker ball pitcher..Duke should do OK in Cincinnati..
Quote:His sinker has heavy sinking action, is a real worm killer that generates an extreme number of groundballs compared to other pitchers' sinkers and has less armside run than typical. His curve has sweeping glove-side movement, generates more whiffs/swing compared to other pitchers' curves and has slightly below average velo. His slider sweeps across the zone, generates more whiffs/swing compared to other pitchers' sliders, has below average velo, results in somewhat more flyballs compared to other pitchers' sliders and has some two-plane movement. His change dives down out of the zone, is an extreme flyball pitch compared to other pitchers' changeups and is slightly firmer than usual. His fourseam fastball has heavy sinking action, has below average velo, generates fewer whiffs/swing compared to other pitchers' fourseamers, results in many more groundballs compared to other pitchers' fourseamers and has slightly less natural movement than typical. 
Strange I have no memory of him last time with the Reds.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a left handed relief pitcher. - grampahol - 02-02-2019, 11:30 AM