Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
A few quotes which pretty much sum up this game...

"I'm going to look at it as any other game, but this is a division game," Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick told Harvey. "They don't like us and we don't like them. So I know it's going to be ramped up."

"Their record doesn't show what type of team they are," Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton said. "We're going to get their best show and we know that."

“Yes, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has had Flacco’s number,” wrote The Baltimore Sun’s Jeff Zrebiec. “The Ravens and Flacco badly need to reverse that trend.”

“One thing stays the same: the Ravens don't like the Bengals, and the Bengals don't like them, either,” wrote Harvey. “Cincinnati's gauntlet continues.”

I expect a very hard fought, competitive contest this week. The Bengals have the chance to go 3-0 and put Baltimore in a major hole. The Ravens, of course, will be fighting to avoid going 0-3...in front of the home crowd.

Should be fun game to watch, and one that the Bengals have a good shot at winning, IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalholic - 09-23-2015, 12:53 PM