Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-07-2019, 12:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's absolutely subjective.  I agree with you regarding your assessment of the degree, but others would not.  You and I would both consider these others to be wrong but we couldn't use an objective criteria, other than numbers, to point to.

That's the point where I usually disagree with a more conservative standpoint. I say that in a non-judgmental way, but I feel conservatives often think in absolutes, whilst I do not.
In the end, I wouldn't be confident in claiming there's a big difference between zero known lies and one known lie (see Warren), but no difference can be objectively made between one lie and 5.000 lies. I still think the 4.999 additional lies matter and make one person a worse liar than the other. Counting the obvious or provable lies is objective criteria to me, at least good/objective enough to give me confidence in my opinion - confidence enough to claim my stance is reasonable, and someone else's stance is not (like folks that claim Obama was just as bad a liar as Trump for he said that one "keep your doctor" thing).
Since this is character evaluation and not so much an exact science, what can be seen, heard and read (and counted) is strong supporting evidence that does still count.

All that said while I of course still believe Trump doesn't matter one bit when assessing Warren's deed, which to me - and that is far more subjective - was a disqualifying one.

(02-07-2019, 12:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was going to say the same thing, it's a friggen breaded pork cutlet, that's the extent of it.  The only real challenge is to not dry out the pork when you cook it.  Wink

Well, you can choose too much heat and then burn the breadcrumbs coat while the meat is still raw... which is why I use butter and oil to damp the heat down. And pork.
Which is all quite the sacrilege, for you're supposed to use veal and fry it in lard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - hollodero - 02-07-2019, 03:43 PM