Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm most likely going to miss the game
(09-22-2015, 02:30 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Meh, it's pretty much the same thing in my area.

Comcast tries to lock you into a 2 year contract with obscene prices after the first year and even crazier after the second. DISH and DirecTV do the same exact thing.

I will say that DISH's retention team is on point though. I called Comcast to talk about some stuff and they basically told me to go F myself and that if I want their service that I'm playing by their terms and rules and that's that. DISH seems to do a lot more to keep you around as a customer from what I've experienced.

I've had Primestar, DISH, and now Direct.  Primestar was the best.....hands down.  I like Direct.....at least I get a lot of channels I watch (a lot of educational channels, sports, and a couple movie channels) for well under what a basic digital cable package costs under TimeWarner.  TimeWarner basically told us the same thing.  Direct has worked with us after the two years of crazy cheap and free NFL Sunday Ticket for a year.  (that was a KILLER year...lol).

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm most likely going to miss the game - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-23-2015, 01:34 PM