Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX Host says germs aren't real.
(02-11-2019, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You know, any time I find myself thinking that parents are too protective, too clean, or too "whatever" to their kids these days I just go out in public and I see filthy, unsupervised kids doing something stupid/dangerous.

Side story, I went to the beach one day with my buddy, his wife and their 2 young kids.  The 3 of us that were adults were in the water watching the kids, and the kids were in hats and UV protecting shirts and I thought "Geez, what's with people going overboard protecting kids these days?"  Then I looked around and there were a bunch of kids who were not in UV shirts running headfirst into the water while their parents sat 100ft away and puttered around on their phones.

It all balances out, because the filthy kids are going to inhabit the same world the overly sanitized kids, do right?

Opie was always dirty and he did stupid shit like shooting birds out of trees with his slingshot, and he grew up to be a famous director.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
FOX Host says germs aren't real. - GMDino - 02-11-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: FOX Host says germs aren't real. - michaelsean - 02-11-2019, 03:42 PM