Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Wants Drug Makers, Insurers, & Hospitals To Disclose Prices!
(02-12-2019, 07:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm sure Democrats will find a way to bash the plan and say that now they're all the sudden against lower prices, but I think this could do great things for our healthcare and our economy overall!  It will bring about more competition in drug prices, while also saving Americans money, and I have to think that the advertising for these drugs will see a big increase, which will help bring in money for that field!

Trump with another great move!

Dino! Bpat! How can we stop this?  Outrageous if the price of medicine goes down.  I'll see a thousand aids patients die from lack of access and pay triple on all my prescriptions before I give Trump a win LOL.

Actually BFritz21, I will stop hating Trump and support him 100% if it is not just more talk, like his other great moves.

But I fear this may be like so many of his foreign policy pronouncements--something he has to walk back when his fellow 1%ers realize what he is up to.

It is possible that it may bring about more competition over prices, but I think not directly and not right away. And definitely not with a Republican Senate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Wants Drug Makers, Insurers, & Hospitals To Disclose Prices! - Dill - 02-12-2019, 07:42 PM