Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best satellite player in the league
(09-23-2015, 02:13 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Honestly, I've never seen a Giovani Bernard like we've seen these first 2 weeks. He looks like he can actually play RB in the NFL. Maybe not an every down back, but he is bouncing off defenders! Usually if he so much as got breathed on he would fall down. But he has most of his yards after contact right now. He's almost a completely different player when he's hard to tackle.

I would reckon that the coaching staff recognizes this, and that and Hill and Gio will be splitting a lot more time than we thought they would.

Yeah, he's running and playing with a ferocity that I'm not sure we've seen before. Same for Jeremy. His fumbles have been hurtful, but he still runs like a guy you don't want to try to tackle. That's what you want from a RB. Make the defense fear hitting you. Gio may never be as intimidating that way, but he's still putting licks on people that will make them think twice the next time.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best satellite player in the league - BURROWorBUST - 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM