Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No where did I say reproduction is "most important all driving factor in our every waking moment....". That's just something you made up in your head to try and explain your's and your bestie's feeble point.

What you said was:

(05-25-2015, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I saw the definition of dysfunction; it's just that I am silly and consider reproduction part of everyday life and homosexuals might be "hindered" in this function.

It is not. As I explained.

(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nobody is discussing the morality of the issue at this time, so I have no idea why you attempted to introduce it (unless see above for motivation)

I RE-introduced it because it is your only argument. The sex is the "wrong" kind of sex. Other than that you have no other point to make.

(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's try a yes or no question: Is reproduction a necessary function for the existence of our species?

Yes. But not a " part of everyday life" that forces us to constantly reproduce to maintain the species. But you know that.

(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now, let's just assume you provided an honest answer and stated yes.

Rolleyes

(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now if something in your brain caused you not to be able to perfrom that function would you consider that a Dysfunction?

Yes.

(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To answer your question about the straight person. I would consider it a physical dysfunction if they could not reproduce. Hell, they might even have medical terms for the conditions.

Yes...like ED, or any other myriads of health related reasons.

That all occur naturally.

And are not choices.

And, when people have them, they are still allowed to be legally married without questioning their ability / desire to reproduce.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - GMDino - 05-26-2015, 02:16 PM