Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-14-2019, 08:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: This is why people don’t like having discussions with you. I tried to engage you in a relatively civil conversation and you resort to snarky comments. You asked an obvious rhetorical question you knew the answer to (I mean why would you care who was first so it must be some sort of “gotcha” moment) so why would I waste time going to research it when your obviously doing it in some sort of weird long drawn out scheme? Whoever it was that was first isn’t relative to a death rate. Also I did answer that I don’t challenge someone may have died from immigration but not 12k.

I’ll let you go back and forth with the trolls on the other side of the discussions from now on.

0 starky comment; simply posed a question that was not answered. Haven't seen where I was not civil; please point it out.

But I'll extend the courtesy to you of answering the question I posed; as not to waste your time:

It was a child from Mexico. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - bfine32 - 02-14-2019, 08:47 PM