Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-23-2015, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Look one post above yours.

I agree they both take a degree of belief.  We must choose whom/what we place it in.

So your evidence is the circular logic of the Bible.  The Bible is true because the Bible says it is true.  And you know the Bible is true because it says so in the Bible.

(09-23-2015, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There was never nothing, there was always God.

How many more of these are there going to be? 
And you know this because the Bible says so.  And you know it is true because the Bible says so.  And you know the Bible is true because it says it is true.  It is funny you reject the big bang explanation because "something had to come before," except your explanation is exempt from your "something had to come before" criticism.

Look, I know both religion and the big bang theory require a certain degree of belief.  I know there will always be unanswered questions with science and religion.  I don't believe science and religion are mutually exclusive.  I don't rule out the possibility of a Creator, but I don't believe in the god described in the Bible.  Although, I subscribe to the big bang theory (and the evidence to support the theory) more than the Bible, I don't exclude the possibility a Creator set off the big bang. 

What I don't do is use my belief to tell other people what they can or cannot do or to deny them equal treatment under the law.  If you believe in Jesus Christ, good for you.  I wish more Christians would heed Matthew 6:5-6 like the instruction manual says to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-23-2015, 09:56 PM