Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-23-2015, 09:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, after reading 74 posts of this back and forth on creation or evolution stuff, I'm still not sure weather this has any real bearing on the future of Ben Carson's Presidential campaign.  So, the guy stated his position, as all candidates must at some point.  To claim that the guy does not believe in Science, simply because he has faith in the Christian God, does not make any sense.  The man obviously has forgotten more hard Science than most of us can hope to ever learn about.  

I could really give a rat's ass, as to weather he is a true believer or a pure scientist.  The man is brilliant, and I want to learn more about his plan to run the Nation, if her were to be elected.

There is a reason doctors hire business managers to run the business end of the practice.  I don't think he can't do the job of US President.  However, I don't think he has enough experience to be ready, yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-23-2015, 10:09 PM