Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive?
(02-15-2019, 07:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but "no".

Why say no, when it feels so good to say yes?

Quote:In order for the term "Sometimes a banana is just a banana" to apply there case to be 100% agreement on what the plain meaning is.  "Many" is not good enough.  No matter how "many" people think a banana means something else sometimes it is "just a banana".

An interesting argument as it invalidates your earlier statement.  Self inflicted wounds sting the worst.  Ahhhhh!

Quote:You can still claim they can be interpreted as anti-Semitic, but only through a hidden symbolic meaning.  Taking her words on face value she is talking about lobbyist influence instead of old Jewish stereotypes.

Not according to large numbers of people.  Sorry Fred, sometimes the hive mind works against you.

(02-15-2019, 07:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Someone has a new "word of the day".

Hahaha, if I had a dime for every time you or your little buddies accused me of that.  At some point you just have to acknowledge a guy has a large vocabulary and find a different tactic. Smirk  Back to postwhoring I see.  Why do numbers on a screen matter so much to you and people like you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-15-2019, 07:57 PM