Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lance McCallister rips Taylor on DC fiasco
(02-16-2019, 08:38 PM)Jonescincy Wrote: The search for a DC is an absolute disaster and don’t kid yourself. As fans we are all in this together, just some of us are realistic and others might believe in the Easter Bunny if Taylor told them to. This guy has earned no trust, quite the opposite. This should have been a slam dunk. Guy already in hand just waiting to finalize the contract and announce. Two weeks later and the worst defense in the NFL still doesn’t have a coach. This new era is not starting out well, AT ALL. I’m sure there are a lot of us who are not in denial. There is NOTHING telling me this team won’t be looking up at the Browns for the next several years. They needed a home run DC and they didn’t get it, end of story.

How can it be 'end of story' when we don't even know what the story is yet?

I get that many fans are frustrated with how this has played out. I get that it's taken longer and involved more names than is usually the case. It certainly hasn't been the smoothest of hiring processes.

However... we don't even know who the DC will be yet, what his scheme will be, what type of players he'll be looking for, how well he prepares for opponents or how his guys perform on game day. Given that we don't know ANY of that at this point...how can we know if the new DC will be a home run, a disaster or something in between?

Hell, we don't even know what we have Zac Taylor is yet.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McCallister rips Taylor on DC fiasco - Bengalholic - 02-16-2019, 10:19 PM