Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right's obsession with AOC
(02-19-2019, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: The world exists outside this forum.  

By now I'm sure you know it was fake...I hope.

GOP grabbed the low hanging fruit and didn't realize she was smart enough to use social media against them.  The right may not be "afraid" but they don't like anyone who challenges them that much.

Also assume it was fake.

Except AOC is a freshman...not even old enough to run for President.  And (so far) she hasn't quit a job just to work in the media (like Palin).  

Maybe she needs longer than a couple months before the "right" convinces you that she's a moron/failure?  Especially when they have to defend Trump's actions/statements on a daily basis two plus years in?   Smirk

Indeed...but the "right" also had a conniption over a video of her dancing!  The horror!  

Can you imagine if the "left" tried to post a picture of FLOTUS nude?!?!   Ninja

In Port St. Lucie?  Ninja

Yep.  She's young and female so she's the perfect one for the GOP to "go after".  And all it's done is elevate her.  

Will she make mistakes?  Of course.  Are her plans perfect right out of the box?  Of course not. She is young and learning and may never accomplish anything for all we know.  But the "right" is trying to latch on to anything to distract from their own leader (DJT) who is 70 and still doesn't know anything about government and seem incapable of getting anything done also.

They didn't just randomly pick some young Latino woman to go after.  She was catapulted to the front page, and they took advantage of it by painting her as the face of the Democrat Party. The left and the media created her, and are now, "What's with the obsession!!!"

It's not the right who is going to hamstring her, but her own party.  Do you think they enjoyed watching her brag about keeping 25,000 jobs out of her district?  She's waiting on jobs with dignity or some such nonsense?  And really you have to look at jobs that are created due to the headquarters being located there.  Personally I don't like these deals because I think it's unfair to other businesses who don't get the breaks, but if you are a populist, what the hell are you thinking?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The right's obsession with AOC - GMDino - 02-18-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - CJD - 02-18-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - michaelsean - 02-19-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 04-03-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-20-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:35 PM