Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-24-2015, 07:53 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Liberals claiming that conservatives blatantly lie is highly narcissistic and projecting. Do I really need to list liberal lies for you?...maybe I will in the Brian Liberal Williams thread.
You've probably seen combat like Brian Williams rode with Seal team 6, or Hillary when her helicopter met with sniper fire...2 lies right there.

Atop your high perch of liberal superiority, and as an ex-GI, so you claim,  explain how your inner liberal coped with liberal freaks.

[Image: 34ep8gw.jpg]

..and I bet this guy got what was coming to him right?

[Image: 35d5a1u.jpg]

Writes the guy with zero military experience who has no idea WTF narcissitic means or how to use it in a sentence correctly.

I've never thought of myself as liberal or conservative because I have both liberal and conservative views.  But, I understand why people like you and Sunset would label me a liberal because I care enough about the citizens of this country to swear an oath to risk my life for their freedoms while you two sat on your self centered asses and did nothing, but *****.

If being a liberal means "being accepting of all people and their assorted beliefs.." then it confirms I'm not a liberal because I don't accept Sunset's or your ignorant assorted beliefs.  Hell, "your" not even a real person.  "Your" an alt for an alt pretending to be somebody else.

Here ya go, alt . . .

Any more smartass comments?  Or "your" not smart enough to know when to STFU?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-24-2015, 11:01 AM