Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
http://liveactionnews.org/post-abortive-women-shouting-abortion-regret-speaking-life/

Quote:The #ShoutYourAbortion hashtag has some of the most disturbing confessions on the Twittersphere.  Post-abortive women are supporting Planned Parenthood by telling the world how abortion made their life better. Regardless of their reasoning for choosing to abort, the tweets all convey the same false message that abortion is a social good without lasting negative consequences.

Quote:“The procedure didn’t take long. It wasn’t even that physically painful. But when it was over, I screamed. I couldn’t stop screaming. As I write these words, it has been over a month since the abortion—and on the inside that screaming hasn’t stopped.”

Quote:“Next I went into the procedure room where the #abortionist ‪‬ (a middle aged man) explained what he was going to do. He told me it would be a ‘gentle suctioning’ (that’s a lie!) of the contents of the #uterus . I remember the sound of the suction machine to this day and how loud it was as well as how badly this ‘gentle suctioning’ hurt.”

Quote:“It was two years before I learned about basic #fetal ‪development, and realized that my child wasn’t just a puddle of liquid. He looked exactly like the baby in this picture, before he was torn apart, limb by limb by the abortionist. Devastation and regret don’t even come close to describing the feeling I had when I realized I had been lied to. Had I been given the #truth, by anyone, I would have fought with my life for my child and never allowed him to be #killed ‬…”

[Image: POHDWma.jpg]

[Image: Wxsb5e4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Post abortive women are shouting their regret - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015, 12:37 PM