Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 10:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not realize you hadcontested them at all before now.

Don't you agree that if we use your definition then the  President could call up the military to fight crime in any city at any time?  Is that the way you think it is intedned to work?

Don't you think we need a different definition when talking about justifying military intervention into police duties?  

I suppose we could make up definitions however; unlike you I chose not to, I rolled with the dictionary's. Less that 24 hours ago you implored people to "call you out" if you ever passed off your opinion as fact. The very second it is done, you balk.

As I said these things are open to interpretation (hope that didn't put words in anyone's mouth)

Nowhere, not one place have I ever said calling the SOE and using the Military on the border was a good idea. I'm simply disagreeing with those that resolutely state he cannot do it. All while he's doing it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - bfine32 - 02-20-2019, 11:49 AM