Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 12:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That really doesn't refute what I said. It really just seems like you are trying to justify victim blaming when it is an adult that is raped.

People have urges. If someone can control those urges and not sexually assault someone then we should not judge them guilty of something they have not done. If they do sexually assault someone, be it a child, an adult, whatever, then they should be tried and punished. But we should not police people because of their thoughts, and we should never victim blame. Being a part of society means controlling yourself.

I didn't say arrest him.   But if he is volunteering this information then it's fair play to spread it around the neighborhood and warn others that he has these issues.   We must protect children.   but a community approach vs a police approach is what I would advocate until he breaks the law.   Then his neighbors can make their own decisions on how they will proceed.

And on his "urges" are we as parents supposed to be ok if he is out perving on kids, since he hasn't acted on his urges? Remember he offerred this information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015, 12:55 PM