Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It was a simple request. Whose mouth did I put words in.

You were bold enough to accuse me of something; yet when asked to provide proof of the offense you choose to hide behind innuendo.

All I did was provide a reasoned answer to a question posed by you in the forum. Apparently you didn't like the answer so you thought a personnel attack would be the way to go. This is why we can't have nice things. 

The question was posed to Mike M, whom you answered for. I didn't realize pointing out your actions was a "personnel [sic] attack." But I did actually respond to the content, which you have chosen to ignore in your responses.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Belsnickel - 02-20-2019, 12:24 PM