Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 02:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Can you supply a much better way to curb illegal immigration from the US-Mexico border?

I laid out in another thread how the use of technology could be implemented at a FAR cheaper cost to monitor and apprehend those crossing the border in a much more effective manor. Long story short with advancements in drone technology and surveillance equipment, along with cloud computing, they could easily line the entire border with tech that could not only spot potential illegals entering but also use that data to predict when and where future crossing would take place. 

It's also much more practical when again you realize that people can go under,and over, walls....like they have for hundreds of years. They still struggle with this in Israel where Hezbollah uses networks of tunnels to bypass their defenses. I am not against ramping up security on the border I am against stupid ideas for doing it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Au165 - 02-20-2019, 03:27 PM