Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 12:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't say arrest him.   But if he is volunteering this information then it's fair play to spread it around the neighborhood and warn others that he has these issues.   We must protect children.   but a community approach vs a police approach is what I would advocate until he breaks the law.   Then his neighbors can make their own decisions on how they will proceed.

In what way? He is free to do whatever as long as it is not breaking the law, so it would be difficult to do anything about it other than just adjusting your own behaviors and routines.

(09-24-2015, 12:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And on his "urges" are we as parents supposed to be ok if he is out perving on kids, since he hasn't acted on his urges? Remember he offerred this information.

It's repulsive to think of someone being sexually attracted to children in most of our minds, I get that. Children are innocent in all of this and as a society we are conditioned to not sexualize them. I mean, in German, the word for a young girl is das Mädchen. The das definitive is reserved for neuter nouns, meaning no gender attached to it. In context, die Frau is women. The die definitive points to the feminine noun. So this is engrained so much in our culture that it is exhibited in some of our languages. So it is understandable that this takes on a whole other level. I just don't see cause to have the mindset that it is just a ticking time bomb.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Belsnickel - 09-24-2015, 01:09 PM