Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So what's that say many of the politicians that say one thing but do the opposite?
Since where is it specifically stated that what the Politicians do has to directly affect you?

Preventing Illegal Immigrants from coming here frees up a lot of tax dollars for those infrastructure projects we all desire.
The wall is a small investment for a larger gain. it's much more mental than physical. If you're from Central America, and you know you can cross the US border, you will try. However if you know once you get there that there is a wall, you know that you're wasting time cause you won't have the resources to get over/under it, so you go to the proper port of entry and apply for Asylum, IF you make the trip.

And no where has anyone said that this is the perfect way to stop all illegal immigration. People just keep coming up with ideas on how to beat the system (with out considering the $$ amounts needed) rather than more ideas on how to fix the system. Trump has it right by doing away with Jus Soli, but no one is backing him. Trump tried to enforce it with an EO, but liberal courts when wild blocking him. By not allowing him to enforce Jus Soli, you leave him with no option but a wall.

If the Democrats are serious, then I'd dangle DACA out there and see how they bite (you know they won't cause they'd lose a tool for rallying voters).

(02-20-2019, 04:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And I've asked before, there is no way this technology can be hacked/jammed/exploited? Can you not Dig under them as well?

I would definitely want cameras with/with out a wall. But are the cameras good enough to slow it down? I mean I'm not scared of a camera, a wall though is a mental deterrent before I even leave my home country to cross over illegally.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - GMDino - 02-20-2019, 04:22 PM