Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 01:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In what way? He is free to do whatever as long as it is not breaking the law, so it would be difficult to do anything about it other than just adjusting your own behaviors and routines.

It's repulsive to think of someone being sexually attracted to children in most of our minds, I get that. Children are innocent in all of this and as a society we are conditioned to not sexualize them. I mean, in German, the word for a young girl is das Mädchen. The das definitive is reserved for neuter nouns, meaning no gender attached to it. In context, die Frau is women. The die definitive points to the feminine noun. So this is engrained so much in our culture that it is exhibited in some of our languages. So it is understandable that this takes on a whole other level. I just don't see cause to have the mindset that it is just a ticking time bomb.

1. Yes he is free to do as he wishes and his neogjbors are also free to do as they wish and whether to socialize anywhere near him.   I would most certainly want to know of this guy was in my neighborhood.  

2. Are parents and adults not supposed to protect children?  This is basic Mother Nature laws here.   It's instinct to protect the ones who can't defend themsleves from predators .   This guy acknowledging he has the hots for 7 year olds puts everyone around him on notice when kids are around.   Is he a threat to adults?  No.   He admits he prefers the ones who can't fight back and are easily manipulated.  

You may be ok with him as your neighbor.  Can't remember if you have kids or not but if you do then that's your choice to put them that close to the wolfs den.   I don't know any parent who would take that chance.   Obviously there are some here who would I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015, 01:19 PM