Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So what's that say many of the politicians that say one thing but do the opposite?
Since where is it specifically stated that what the Politicians do has to directly affect you?

WTF are you talking about.  Slow down there hiccups, youve been hitting that sauce earlier and earlier lately.  I was responding to another post.  READ.  

On to the rest of your inane jabbering...

(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Preventing Illegal Immigrants from coming here frees up a lot of tax dollars for those infrastructure projects we all desire.

If that's what you're after.  Do it smarter, cheaper (see AU's post above), more effective.  Just because some idiots in tampa bought the t-shirt at connie donnie's rally, doesn't mean its an effective tool.  Jesus man.  Just because someone puts a product in your hand and tells you its a good deal doesn't mean you have to buy it.  Shop around.

(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Preventing Illegal Immigrants from coming here frees up a lot of tax dollars for those infrastructure projects we all desire.
The wall is a small investment for a larger gain. it's much more mental than physical. If you're from Central America, and you know you can cross the US border, you will try. However if you know once you get there that there is a wall, you know that you're wasting time cause you won't have the resources to get over/under it, so you go to the proper port of entry and apply for Asylum, IF you make the trip.

If I'm from Central America and a wall is finally completed 15 years from now, I'm guessing there will already be a lot of tunnels underneath it.  I would also look into something called a boat.  Hell if I was real crafty, I'd save $500 for a plane tix and just stay here instead.  The wall does 
nothing but divert to other holes.  

(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And no where has anyone said that this is the perfect way to stop all illegal immigration. People just keep coming up with ideas on how to beat the system (with out considering the $$ amounts needed) rather than more ideas on how to fix the system. Trump has it right by doing away with Jus Soli, but no one is backing him. Trump tried to enforce it with an EO, but liberal courts when wild blocking him. By not allowing him to enforce Jus Soli, you leave him with no option but a wall.

So in the absence of a perfect way, we get stuck with bullshit you don't even fully buy into?  Trump himself said "he doesn't need to do this."  he just sort of wants to do it 'fast'.  

And keep it up with the 'you made him do this' line of argument.  Sounds like you've got some good points there killer.  

(02-20-2019, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: If the Democrats are serious, then I'd dangle DACA out there and see how they bite (you know they won't cause they'd lose a tool for rallying voters).

Democrats literally have too many issues to rally around this cycle, DACA will be a low priority.  But you and your neo-con iron-dome types have too much fear of the other clogged in your ears to absorb points that will positively impact you and your families well being.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Vas Deferens - 02-20-2019, 05:44 PM