Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-20-2019, 08:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You might have went more in depth in the other post, I think we had like 3 wall threads going at once, so sorry I lost track of which one it was in.

I am fine with this, if the technology is truly there. I don't keep up with that technology. As I've said before if a better way can be presented I'm open to listening.

How will the power grid be setup? What happens if the power cord is found and cut? How many will go out and for how long? How spread out will CBP stations be setup? Basically what kind of response time would you be aiming for?

Vas Deferens do you have a problem? Do you wish to make this personal?

Power is something I’d have to do more research on to figure out what areas are able to support it or not. I figure even putting a 7k resolution camera every quarter mile (overkill) of the 2k miles you’d be looking somewhere around 100 Million dollars with install and pole mounting. Even if you had to run infrastructure along the entire border your looking at less than a billion dollars all in with added benefits of electrical and network infrastructure along the border.

Where to put stations isn’t really a big deal as I think it just depends. In a lot of the areas now that don’t have stations it’s because the terrain is so bad that it takes people days on foot to get to a road. If we alarm early enough you’ll meet up with them before they hit the road. To me that’s almost based on each individual area. Obviously it would take a some time to figure out the logistics but my main point is I think we can improve security on the border for a fraction of what is now 8 Billion not including upkeep over time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Au165 - 02-20-2019, 08:49 PM