Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack
(02-21-2019, 12:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Living in CA as I do, I'm going to have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one.  In fact some Dem politicians have said migration is an inherent right for those living south of the US.

"migration"...not illegal immigration. Come through the right way. But let them through.

(02-21-2019, 12:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/build-a-wall-and-crime-will-fall-says-trump-but-its-been-falling-anyway/ar-BBSEoRe][/url]
It will stop crime, as border fences already in place have shown.  It won't do anything like eliminate it, but a solid border wall will assist the Border Patrol in doing their job.  You won't get an argument from me about Trump being a demagogue.

We've all had this discussion before.  Neither side really wants to fix this problem.  The GOP likes the cheap labor for their business interests and the Dems like the expansion of their voter base.

It will stop crime, it won't eliminate it.  Prophylactic solutions are difficult to quantify, seeing as you can't prove a negative.  It is self evident that making it more difficult to sneak into the country will make it more difficult to smuggle anything into the country.  Again, it won't do anything like eliminate this type of crime, but it will prevent some of it.  Whether the amount it will stop is worth the expense is where the argument gets political.  

The rest we basically agree on. If there is some small amount of illegals it helps border patrol catch that is "reducing crime" just not the crimes the GOP and his minions keep talking about.

It seems, to me, to be a huge waste of money, time and resources that could be spent elsewhere better. But both sides have programs they will same the same thing about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack - GMDino - 02-21-2019, 01:05 PM