Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-21-2019, 02:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'd rather do the overkill in the event that one camera goes out, the others can still maintain coverage over that area as well.

My only beef with a power grid would be that it needs to be able to supply electric from both directions, that way if one goes out, only that one goes out. I'm sure it's easily manageable though with out adding a lot of $$ to the project.

I would have no problems committing to this and using however much it takes to update the system to allow from Passport scanning of all people coming and going via international airports, all ships and anyone entering via land, so we can track in and outs much better from all angles. Find out exactly how many are really overstays, be able to narrow it down by country and start limiting those countries even more.

But I'm still all in favor of changing Jus Soli to Jus Sanguinis (from birth on soil to birth by blood). I don't mind people from other countries coming here to have babies for the medical benefits side, but they should not be allowed to become USC's if neither of their parents are.

I know there is better ways besides a wall, but I think Trump is hooked on the psychological deterrent side of it.

I think the other thing we really need to do is go after the businesses that employ illegal immigrants. It makes sense that if you can't find meaningful work here if you aren't here legally there is less of an interest in coming. We need to eliminate the ignorance defense and add more of a penalty for not properly vetting out employees. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Au165 - 02-21-2019, 03:01 PM