Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack
(02-21-2019, 02:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, glad this shithead was caught, but I did kind of chuckle at that too.

Every time someone gets arrested and has guns, they always state the amount of ammunition like it's some motherlode. Meanwhile it's really not unusual to go through hundreds of rounds in a good shooting/plinking session.

1,000 rounds is like two decent boxes of .22lr. Lol. I mean, you literally buy .22lr by the hundreds. A box of like 525 for $27-30ish dollars. Sure makes it sound scary for people who never have gone shooting, though.

Four guys go trap shooting, and you can very easily use 400 shotgun shells in one day. In a news article, it can sound like a small army's supplies though.

In store ammunition prices being what they are it always makes sense to buy online.  Thankfully as a peace officer I am still able to do so, unlike anyone in CA who is not.  When you buy online it makes sense to buy in bulk to keep the shipping costs down.  Stored properly ammunition lasts "forever", my father still has ammunition from WW2 that we've shot as recently as last month.  It wouldn't be at all unusual to have tens of thousands of rounds in your home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-21-2019, 03:02 PM