Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(02-21-2019, 03:01 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think the other thing we really need to do is go after the businesses that employ illegal immigrants. It makes sense that if you can't find meaningful work here if you aren't here legally there is less of an interest in coming. We need to eliminate the ignorance defense and add more of a penalty for not properly vetting out employees. 

Of course, and I'm all for allowing those that are here illegally a chance to pay for a green card. But you have to go thru the process like anyone else. Be checked for criminal history, get medically cleared, and get a GC renewable every 5 years, but those that go thru this are never allowed to become full USC's. Their children can become USC's but not them. It's a fair trade off, you wanted to come here to work and be productive member of society, and give your child a better future. Mission accomplished, but you came here illegally to begin with so no USC for you.

As far as DACA, I would do the same, 5 year renewable GC's as long as you pay and go thru the process.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 02-21-2019, 03:20 PM