Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(02-22-2019, 05:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You don't get it and probably never will,

Trump was not accused of doing anything wrong like the others that are close to Epstein. Trump has his own issues, but highly unlikely they are connected to Epstein.

Bush was POTUS when this happened, again, nothing to do with Trump.

I'm talking about Acosta's past (it is what the OP is all about), he did the best he could given the circumstances and we should move past that.

But apparently it's always TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP to you. When the only thing Trump did here was appoint Accosta to SCOTUS which he is well qualified for.

Actually I never said Trump was accused with Epstein (his rape accusations are separate from this) I was was just commenting on how YOU said Clinton was much closer even though he wasn't accused in this case either and Trump was "just a name" when this happened.

As I said in the OP he came with baggage.  Some want to exonerate him as just a pawn.  Seemed to me that if he was that weak of a pawn he shouldn't be qualified for the position Trump wanted him in even if he had "little" to do with the decision regarding Epstein. 

Seems it was indeed worth posting about now that that baggage is being investigated.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - GMDino - 02-22-2019, 06:12 PM