Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 03:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I understand what your saying.   But of this guy is feeling comfortable talking about these urges openly then he has taken the next step closer to making them a reality.    

Someone who is a killer has to take steps to get there.   Or a drug user, or anything.   There are thresholds you have cross on your way to the end.    It's disturbing that he goes public.   That he is that confident.    Then gets upset when people put him on notice for the exact urges he desires.  

The raping adults justification on this is just off.  

And your love of black women isn't a big deal since you like black adult women.   Now I bet the neighborhood would respond differently if you put out there that you prefer 7 year old black girls.  Whether you acted on this or not, you would be treated differently.   The other families in that neoghborhood have a right to know of there is a potential predator who has become so comfortable and confident that they can shout their love for 7 year olds on a national media source.

This conversation is tough for me to have because I don't want it to sound like I'm defending these people at all, and I'm pretty sure I agree with your thoughts of this type of person as well.

The part that I can't get over is that you say they're potential predators, when I can't help but think that if I said that, it would make just about as much sense as saying that I'm a potential predator for being attracted to women. I agree with a lot of your thoughts on this sort of stuff because I'm very much so for protection of children and whatnot, but the wording is throwing me off I guess.

We're just assuming that everybody that's screwed up enough to be attracted to kids IS going to rape kids, and I can't go that far even though I'm not a fan of these people either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - djs7685 - 09-24-2015, 03:45 PM