Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
(09-24-2015, 01:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So if my gf/so didn't want an abortion and had the child, then I should be free to tell the courts that I should not be forced to pay child support for a child that I didn't want right?

Pregnancies are very complex situations. When both partners agree to either abort/keep the baby all is well, when they don't agree, then it's a problem. That is what we need to figure out a solution for.

Nope not even close.  Every situation is different and in the case of my son, yes, I was very much a part of the decision and I have a son that I love very much.  However there are women out there that don't know who the father is, or one that is not involved or doesn't want to be involved.  But it is not my decision to make for you.  Now if you want to argue about whether you should have to pay child support to a girl you got knocked up, well that's an entirely different discussion.  Start a new thread of you like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-24-2015, 04:02 PM