Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-27-2019, 06:22 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You....you don't get pushed in man coverage.
Do you mean press coverage?

And okay
Dalton also struggled with Boyd in 2017.
22 receptions, 225 yards, and 2 TDs isn't better than 21 receptions for 210 yards and 7 TDs.

In reviewing Boyd's snap counts, he played over 50% in more than half his full games. Before he got hurt in Week 5, he was playing almost 60% of the offensive snaps. Once he returned from his injury, the Bengals phased Boyd back into the offense. During the last six weeks of the season, Boyd only averaged 49.2% of the snaps. He did up that average to 63.2% over the last three weeks of the season once he was fully healthy.

Wow it's almost like you didn't read or watch anything that disproved that.

Can you please show me where Ross outright quit on a route?
Cause I'm sure you're talking about the Carolina pass, where Dalton threw to a certain deep route and Ross ran a different route, but it was still a terrible throw and decision.
Got anything else? I'd like to see it.

You didn't watch the video, huh?
Or ever read how Dalton and Driskel have had a hard time adjusting to Ross' speed? And yes, they've said that

But...but...the narrative...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - McC - 02-27-2019, 06:28 AM